March 10, 2021
To Our Valued Patients,
It is with great enthusiasm that we feel confident about moving forward with expanded patient hours. We look forward to caring for you and your families during the following hours beginning on April 01, 2021:
Wednesday/Friday: 9:00a – 12:30p & 3:00p – 6:30p
Every Other Saturday: 9:00a-Noon
(April 3, 17, May 1, 15, 29, June 12, 26, July 10, 24)
We understand that the precautions and procedures concerning the possible spread of the Corona Virus can be inconvenient. For the safety of our patients and staff we are controlling the interactions we have with one another.
1. One patient/patient family is allowed per treatment area at one time.
(Please wait in your vehicle or call 770.565.8151 if you need assistance.)
2. After every patient the staff will sanitize and clean affected areas.
3. If for any reason you have flu-like symptoms we ask that you postpone your visit until 10 days after your symptoms have resolved or after care and treatment have been completed.
4. If you have been traveling (international or domestic) we ask that you postpone your visit until 10 days after your travel date.
5. When coming in, each patient's temperature will be checked and they will be asked to sanitize or wash their hands for 20 seconds.
6. All patients and staff must wear a mask while in the office.
As always, we thank you for your trust and patience during this time. We are excited to see each and every one of you!
Yours In Health,
Dr. Ralph and Susan Schipske